Sunday, March 25, 2012

Singing Our Way Through the Weekend

On Saturday, Kaitlyn and I met Grammy Jill for the Fancy Nancy Ballet - oh la la! Kaitlyn really liked the Bonjour Butterfly part of the performance as we recently checked that book out from the library and frequently read it before bed.

On Sunday, Kaitlyn had her preschool performance. It was so stinkin' cute and my heart just melted! I have no idea where this little girl gets her spunk but she got right up there in front of everyone and sang her little heart out. My favorite part of the performance was when she mimicked rocking a baby during the 'Whole World in his Hands' song. So very, very sweet! The only thing I'm bummed about...we didn't get any video. And this was definitely one that should have been caught as a keepsake. We didn't get great pictures either but she's at the far right peeking over in the group one.




Later on Sunday, I met my Mom, Jen, and Emily to take in Mamma Mia! LOVE, LOVE that show! There is no way anyone could sit there and not bust up laughing and burst into song. Toe tapping, giggling, and being in the moment is exactly what I needed and what I got!

No comments: