Kaitlyn is extremely chatty these days. Like she'll go on 3-5 minutes rants. It's amusing most the time but exhausting as well sometimes. LOL! Anyways, although I have tons to speak of here are my three favorites from this week:
On Being Little
Kaitlyn: Mommy, I don't like being little!
Me: What?! But when you're little you get to....(and I proceeded to list all the cool stuff that littles get to do/experience).
Kaitlyn: Mommy, I want to reconsider my answer.
Chainsaws
Setting: For some reason the word chainsaws came up in a conversation that Ryan and I were having. I stopped and said to Kaitlyn, 'Do you know what a chainsaw is?' And here's how it went:
Kaitlyn: No
Me: It's something used to cut trees and wood. It's really sharp. In fact, your Papa Dirt use to take a chainsaw to work everyday. One day he actually cut off his ear with one.
Kaitlyn: So he's a one-eared guy?
Privacy
Setting: Kaitlyn is going potty
Kaitlyn: Mommy, come keep me company
Me: Um, ok.
Kaitlyn: But I need a teeny-tiny bit of privacy so I need you to stand over there (and she points to the far corner)
Me (to myself): Really??!! This coming from the kid who was just running around naked for 1/2 the day?
Me: Okay, Kaitlyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment