Monday, July 7, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe today is my 5 year anniversary with WorldatWork! It's crazy to think back to the first year where I was downright unhappy and hating it, to now where I feel so blessed to work for such a wonderful organization. Funny how things can change drastically.

Anyways, I got a ton of well-wishes from my colleagues, some really funny recognition in one of our all-team meetings, a lovely pair of 14K white gold earrings, the coolest flower arrangement that was delivered today (in a big ole martini glass, they know me well - LOL!) and best of all...100% vested in the discretionary portion of my 401K. Yipeee!!!

Well, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was relaxing, yet productive.
*Car seat bases installed - check (and it only took Ryan 5 minutes to do both, very impressive!)
*BGP's shelves decorated in her room - check (see slide show below for updated photos)
*BGP's clothes all washed up - check
*Kicked Ryan's butt in both Scrabble and Golf (card game) - check (slightly unbelievable as he ALWAYS beats me in golf)
*Lawn mowed - check (thanks to Ryan)
*Laundry done - check
*Backed up music files and picture files to external hard drive - check

Now the work week begins. Wonder what exciting things this week will bring??!!

Take care!

No comments: