So the doorbell rang this afternoon and of course, there is no way I'm making it down the stairs in time to see who it is. And I'd be really mad if it was just a solicitor anyways. Did eventually make it down there though to find a beautiful flower arrangement waiting for me from my work for my 5th anniversary. Which, of course, brought a smile to my face. But the real laughter started when I looked at the arrangement. It was in a big ole martini glass - soooo coool! And I thought to myself, 'how wonderful, I will definitely use this glass one day' LOL! Then I got a tad bit worried and wondered, 'is that how they think of me...as a drunkard up in Seattle??' That quickly passed though as I got all excited again about using the darn thing after the baby comes. I think this is going to be packed in our hospital bag. Hahahahahaha!
P.S. When I asked work about the martini glass they said they got it because they thought it'd make for a great bath for the baby for the first few weeks. Too funny!
1 comment:
I'd say you had a pretty good day! THe flowers are beautiful....congrats on 5 years. I remember when you started there - we were visiting you guys....can't believe that was 5 years ago.
Post a Comment