Thursday, July 10, 2008

Please hold those LVs

Happy Thursday!
Now I know how excited we all are to greet this little girl, but please, please hold all you labor vibes (LVs) for me until next week. We had our 39 week dr appt yesterday and found out that our doctor is on vacation for the next 4 days. So it would be fabulous if BGP would hold off just another 4 days. She seems pretty happy and content in there anyways, so I don't think she'll mind. Now come July 14th (Monday) bring on the labor vibes!!!!

Wow, as I'm sitting here writing this I just saw the 10-day weather forecast. It looks like it's going to be perfect weather. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Well if July 21 (Monday) would be the day - WOW two grandkids birthdays in the same week. That would be fun. Harlow is getting nervous now because he is working the next 2 weeks.......