Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Challenge

So I guess I should've known that the minute I posted to our blog about beating Ryan at Scrabble and Golf that he'd immediately demand a rematch. So last night I let him pick the game. His choice...Scrabble. He was like a man on a mission after that post. Prior to starting the game he called on the word gods to stand behind him and bring him big score words. LOL! Guess I can't laugh too much as evidently it worked. The board was ugly (words like 'urine' and 'heroin' popped up - hahaha) and it was a close race but in the end, sadly he did win this round. That's ok, as I cry 'rematch', 'rematch'!

2 comments:

jen byard said...

My favorite game :) I challenge you both when I get up to Maple Valley...can't wait to meet little BGP.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl and I got a great laugh out of this. So was there a 'rematch'????