Tuesday, August 20, 2013

When I Am Five

All spring long we heard a lot of 'when I am five, I will do x....' from Kaitlyn. The two biggies though...when I am five I will do the monkey bars all on my own. And when I am five I will let Jaime (her hair stylist) wash my hair.

Well, the monkey bars happened (in fact, a little before five) and here is a recent capture of her at Rock Creek Elementary's playground doing the rings. She's super proud of this accomplishment.

As for the hair, her next appointment is in September and we'll see how it goes. Although this probably seems like a minor thing to most of you, it's actually a HUGE thing because she really dislikes leaning back and getting her ears wet and Jaime has been trying for years to convince her to do it (it's actually pretty funny to watch). I thought for sure once she got over the water/ears thing from her swimming lessons we'd be golden with Jaime but no, not the case.

No comments: