Since Thanksgiving is over and we've hit a Christmas tree I guess that means it's officially Christmas season and with it Kaitlyn decided to get out her paper and pens and write Santa a letter. Her very first list written entirely by herself! I have no doubt there will be several versions of this list between now and Christmas. She told me this list is not for 'the Santa that I sit on his lap but for the other Santa'. Not sure what to make of that comment!
So her list is as follows:
1. Fur real puppy - evidently the one she got last Christmas is lonely and the other 100+ stuffies just won't do.
2. Big blocks - when I inquired what this was she told me 'big blocks I can climb on.' I asked her if she saw them somewhere and she told me 'no, but Santa can make them.'
3. Stompeez - proof that marketing/commercials do work. She's actually wanted these since her birthday. I thought perhaps she'd forget about them but nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment