Next up, we headed to the Mosers for the annual Halloween party that Jen hosts. As usual, lots of family, fun, trick-or-treating, and candy, candy, candy. And Kaitlyn really got into the whole trick-or-treating thing this year. The lure of candy totally outweighed any scarily-decorated houses.
Also, as a follow-up on Papa Dirt's pumpkins that he grew for KP here's the breakdown of the happenings: 1 painted pumpkin, 1 stickered pumpkin, 1 carved pumpkin, and 2 felt animal pumpkins (cat and dog - see below...best part was all the eyes that KP put on the cat to make it a crazy cat!). Yet again, the carving of the pumpkin got a huge 'ICK' from Kaitlyn (I really don't blame her). She wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin guts. Nonetheless, she was the one who insisted we carve one. I tried to remind her of her reaction from last year but she was convinced this year would be different. Perhaps next year.
And in celebration of the Halloween season, Kaitlyn and I headed to see Hotel Transylvania. Really cute movie! I'm not usually a huge fan of Halloween but this one made me silly happy to see how much fun Kaitlyn was having.
P.S. As I was finishing up this post, I lost ALL my pictures I was going to post. Total Boo! Had to borrow some from my sister's blog. So sad, especially that all the ones from KP's school party are gone.
| Cute Halloween Outfit from Grammy Jill |
| Izzy the Pirate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment