One of Kaitlyn's favorite things to do is dance along with her Sesame Street DVD (appropriately called, 'Dance Along'). Based on the clothes and hair styles, it's quite evident this was filmed in the 70's or early 80's. Quite a crack-up. But it's soooo stinkin' cute when Kaitlyn does her favorite dance segment, 'A very simple dance to do!' I've been trying FOREVER to get this on video. She'll do it over and over for me UNTIL I get the camcorder out and then she becomes silly, shy girl.
Well, I've given up on trying to get the full out effort, so this minimal effort version will just have to do. Please forgive my voice (I swear you'll never see me trying out for American Idol, crying and stating 'but everyone tells me how great my voice is.' That is SO not true. I do realize how bad my voice is AND yes, I also realize I'm too old to audition American Idol by several years, thank you very much).
Anyways, enjoy the show!
1 comment:
I love this video! Emily and I watched it about 4 times this morning. Of course Emily had to do the dance 'with' KP. Thanks for sharing...I do have the cutest niece around!
Post a Comment