Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goodie Bags and Tattoos

Emily's birthday party yesterday = goodie bag for KP.

We just got a chance to go through it this morning. KP immediately put the star sunglasses on me (she must think I'm a rockstar - hahaha), she then proceeded to start licking her bouncy ball (can't blame her as it looked quite yummy with all the streaks of purple), when I finally convinced her to stop doing that she found the tattoos. Oh boy! She's been LOVING that thing on her hand (picture below). Auntie Jen, if she ends up all inked up permanently later in life I'm going to blame you for getting her started on tattoos at the tender age of 18 months. Next, the kitty stickers were distributed throughout the house, all over the furniture. I have a feeling I'll be finding those for weeks to come.

Bottom line, goodie bag = KP having a blast opening and playing with the items.

Yipeeee for party bags!


No comments: