Poor boo! Kaitlyn got sick on Friday and no, this wasn't a hangover from her wild party that she threw at her dollhouse. LOL. This was the kind of sick where she was running a fever, sweating, had a racing heart, and was just downright miserable. As any parent knows, you will do anything to make your little one feel better in situations like this. Well, I had stowed away an intact paci just in case. I knew how comforting it would be for Kaitlyn to have during this time when she was feeling so yucky. So yep, I pulled it out. Back to square one with paci withdrawal when she's feeling better.
Could you have resisted trying to make this sweetie bug as comfortable as possible? I couldn't!
:
2 comments:
Sweet little peanut! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Much love,
Auntie Jen
Hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment