Monday, October 25, 2010

I Heart Technology

This week finds me in Orlando for a work conference. It's a great conference and I'm really lucky that my organization sees the value in sending me every year. I started attending five years ago and always walk away with fantastic ideas.

BUT now with Kaitlyn, it's a bit harder to get away, both logistically and emotionally. It definitely helps knowing she's in great hands while I'm away, but even better these days is our ability to Skype! Tonight I had dinner with Kaitlyn and Ryan - what a treat!! Video conference is the next best thing to being there, although I sure wish they could find a way for me to reach out and give her a squeeze! Amazing that it's free and so stinkin' easy.

While I'm away, I'll update with some pictures that I've been wanting to post. In September, we met up with Grammy Jill at the zoo and had the very pleasant surprise that Papa Dirt decided to come along, too. We had a great time - see the proof below.







No comments: