I swore I'd never, ever be one of those moms pushing around her little one in this hideous, jumbo cart at the grocery store. But then the day came, and KP's face lit up and I couldn't say no. My heart melted and I eagerly helped her climb in and giggled the whole way through the store at how happy she was. OK, honestly it helped a bit that Ryan was the one who drove this monster of a thing around most of the time. But I did get a stint behind the cart and let me tell you, these things are NOT easy to steer.
As we were leaving the store Ryan asked if I wanted to go mini van shopping. I laughed really hard and said, no way in h-e-double toothpick! I'll never, ever own a mini van. But then I stopped midlaugh and cringed...that's exactly what I'd said about the cart. Zikes!
2 comments:
Hee hee! I hear they are running specials on mini vans in Maple Valley this week.
Brandi -- there are sooo many things that I said I would never do that somehow just magically I end up doing. Though, we are never getting a mini van!
Post a Comment