Think Maui
With this awful, gloomy, wet weather that's rolled in this week I'm stuck at home without my usual daily walks. The weather makes Mommy and Daddy a bit grumpy as well. To keep their spirits up they keep saying, "Maui in May", "Think Maui", etc. So in the spirit of Maui, here I am sporting my new shades that we bought just for that trip.
2 comments:
Love the shades, lil' Ms. Kaityln! We must have to find some outfits that would match your shades for you to wear in Maui! You are so adorable...Grammy loves you..wait, it that a small glimmer of a new tooth that I see, or just a beautiful smile? Hugs and kisses
Oh little Kaitlyn...you are such a cutie pie! Today more than ever we need to think Maui in May!!! Love the shades and the 'tropical' turtle!
Much love,
Auntie Jen
Post a Comment