

Dear Daddy,
Happy Birthday!!! In honor of your special day I thought I’d share some of my favorite things about you.
1. I think your singing is the best. You make up the lyrics as you go along which makes Mommy giggle and that’s so much fun!
2. I LOVE when you come home from work. No matter how your day has gone, you immediately have a big smile for me and want to hold, cuddle, and play with me!
3. Your shoulder and/or chest…they are such great places to catch a little nap.
4. How on special occasions I get to watch sports with you in the ‘big daddy’ chair.
5. That every night you take me up to bed and send me off to dreamland. No matter whether it’s an easy transition to sleep or an all out effort to get me down, you always stick it out and wish me sweet dreams.
I may only be 7 months old, but I sure love you. The day I came into this world, I immediately grabbed onto your hand and I’m not letting go anytime soon.
Enjoy your birthday!
Happy Birthday!!! In honor of your special day I thought I’d share some of my favorite things about you.
1. I think your singing is the best. You make up the lyrics as you go along which makes Mommy giggle and that’s so much fun!
2. I LOVE when you come home from work. No matter how your day has gone, you immediately have a big smile for me and want to hold, cuddle, and play with me!
3. Your shoulder and/or chest…they are such great places to catch a little nap.
4. How on special occasions I get to watch sports with you in the ‘big daddy’ chair.
5. That every night you take me up to bed and send me off to dreamland. No matter whether it’s an easy transition to sleep or an all out effort to get me down, you always stick it out and wish me sweet dreams.
I may only be 7 months old, but I sure love you. The day I came into this world, I immediately grabbed onto your hand and I’m not letting go anytime soon.
Enjoy your birthday!
Love your baby girl,
KP
4 comments:
That is the sweetest blog posting I've ever seen! Way to go Kaitlyn!I got teary eyed just reading it. I too remember Kaitlyn grabbing onto Ryan's finger moments after she was born.
Happy Birthday Ryan!
The Moser Family
That Kaitlyn is the smartest 7 month old baby ever! What a great letter to Daddy. Sure did make me cry................
Happy Birthday Ryan - can't believe MY baby is 35!
Mom
ahy it's Lindsey yuor neice that movie of my dad was so funny.And I loved that letter to "Uncle Ryan".Happy Birthday! With Love and Luck,
Lindsey
Sorry about The spelling "MY STUPID COMPUTER"
Post a Comment