Sunday, July 29, 2018

End of School Activites

I joke that I have to save up my PTO time for the end of the year as there's always a TON of activities/volunteering opportunities going on. From the school carnival (she got to attend hers AND Lily's), to field day, to the end of year BBQ, and everything else in-between, it was jammed packed with fun for KP as she closed out her 4th grade year.



I'm no rookie, school BBQ equals
 bringing the food in! This time, Chick-fil-a!

Last big project of the year!
She'd just finished reading a book on Syria
so when they had to pick a country, she had no
questions on which country
she was going to take!

Field day with Berkley, Elorah, and Addie

Field day fun! It was HOT that day
and she had fun with the water spray station

BIG beach volleyball!
 
Skating rink fun for Sophia Yee's bday party


No comments: