A couple weekends ago Kaitlyn was invited to go on a two-day trip with the Tausch family to Seaside, OR. I was super curious to see what Kaitlyn thought of going as this would be her first time away without family. She took a little time to consider but it was fairly easy for her to say she was in! That just goes to show how much she loves being with the Tauschs.
She had a blast and had no qualms at all about being gone. I was so proud of her for taking the leap! Now I, on the other hand, was at a bit of a loss of what to do that weekend without her - lol! And so it begins...the growing up and away dealo. Thankfully we still have lots of time left.
 |
Clint, Anna, Georgia, KP and Lily Missing from the picture: Ellie |
No comments:
Post a Comment