Monday, October 5, 2015

Flying, Fair, Family, Fun,and Finally

September flew by! Weekends were jammed packed.

September 11th - 13th:
I flew to Chicago with Ronna for a girls shopping trip. SO.MUCH.FUN! I heart Chicago. Ryan and Kaitlyn hung out back here. And here's the super cool welcome back I had waiting for me (sorry about the picture orientation - didn't have time to fix it).






September 18th - 20th:
Ryan flew down to Phoenix for a golf weekend with his Dad. Kaitlyn and I had a girls' weekend! On Friday, Kaitlyn had a hair appointment (she took off 3 + inches of length and it looks soooo cute). Jamie, who cuts her hair, is in Sumner so we decided to hop on over to the fair and show off her new 'do while 'doing the Puyallup!






September 20th at 3 a.m. (yes, 3 a.m!)
Kaitlyn FINALLY lost another tooth. This sucker had been hanging on forever! She wandered into our room tired and blurry eyed saying she slept on her tooth wrong and it was sticking out and she couldn't get it to go back. One little nudge and the thing was out.



September 23rd:
Play date fun with Ms. Lily. We went exploring in the woods and pretended we were early Americans (which is what they are focusing on at school right now).




September 25th - 26th:
Ryan and I headed to San Diego for a weekend getaway. Grammy Jill stayed Friday night with Kaitlyn and then she headed to Auntie Jen for Saturday/Sunday. Thank you, thank you to Grammy Jill and the Mosers!

Day drinking is the BEST especially....

...when this is your view!

No comments: