Another tradition was started by Ryan. A couple of years ago, Ryan got KP her own tree to decorate however she wanted (I use to be fairly particular how I wanted the tree - not so much anymore!). Since then KP has looked forward to getting her own tree. This year was the biggest yet. About a 4 foot beauty! Due to the size it moved upstairs and I loved having two trees.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Gotta Love Traditions
Kaitlyn is a big fan of tradition and Auntie Jen has started a couple that are definite hits. Kaitlyn always gets Christmas pj's and an ornament from her Auntie Jen and she loves it! I especially love the ornament because Jen always gets ones that reflect what Kaitlyn is doing/loving/enjoying at that time. It's fun to go through each year's ornament and remember the things she was into. This year was a horse - perfect!
Another tradition was started by Ryan. A couple of years ago, Ryan got KP her own tree to decorate however she wanted (I use to be fairly particular how I wanted the tree - not so much anymore!). Since then KP has looked forward to getting her own tree. This year was the biggest yet. About a 4 foot beauty! Due to the size it moved upstairs and I loved having two trees.
Another tradition was started by Ryan. A couple of years ago, Ryan got KP her own tree to decorate however she wanted (I use to be fairly particular how I wanted the tree - not so much anymore!). Since then KP has looked forward to getting her own tree. This year was the biggest yet. About a 4 foot beauty! Due to the size it moved upstairs and I loved having two trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment