Friday, August 1, 2014

Girls' Weekend

Last Friday Kaitlyn, my Mom, and I all headed over to Spokane for a weekend of fun. When I asked Kaitlyn if she had a good time she said, 'No, Mom....I had a GREAT time!' Whew! It WAS a great weekend full of fantastic memories. Thanks, Grammy Jill!

We got in Friday afternoon and it was a warm one. No better way to cool off than a splash park - fully clothed and all!
Who doesn't love room service??
Mini golf - both KP and Grammy Jill got hole in ones!


First ferris wheel ride ever - this was a big deal for KP!

I have such wonderful childhood memories of this carousel! I still get a total kick out of grabbing the rings. 
Gotta have sno-cones on hot days! 
Not everyday you get to bounce in and slide down a UFO!


Second cousin fun! KP adored Scarlet and they happily played together for a couple of hours!
The hotel pool waterslide - here comes KP! So much fun!

No comments: