Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Random Summer Fun

My lack of consistency in blogging makes me have to do postings like, 'Random Summer Fun!'And I'm not even going to lie, it's never going to change. The fits and starts will just always be but the fact that I turn this into a yearly book of memories for KP keeps me going. :)

These are pics from June and July that I was too lazy to blog at the time. So here goes!

Under-doggie with Daddy - one of her favorite things ever! 
Trying really hard to convince her how cool it is to wear a sun hat while playing hopscotch on the sidewalk chalked game board (in the background)! 
Fun day with Auntie Jen ended at Menchies. Thanks a lot, Jen. She is constantly begging to go there now. Although perhaps I really should thank you as Chuck E Cheese hasn't come up in quite a long time now! :)

A Nutty Squirrel Gelato is the perfect way to cool down!



No comments: