Thursday, May 29, 2014

Build-a-Bear Equals a New BFF

Kaitlyn has dreamed of going to Build-a-Bear for a while now. On Saturday she asked if we could finally do it and I thought, why not?! So after swim we headed out. Talk about excitement! Having never done a Build-a-Bear before I had no idea what to expect. It was actually quite wonderful and Kaitlyn couldn't stop smiling the entire time.

She picked out a golden retriever dog, inserted a sound (bark), stuffed her, inserted her microchip (in case she ever gets lost), loved her little heart before putting it in (sooooo sweet!), washed her, named her (Golden) and got her a birth certificate, and then dressed her, picked out doggie flair (bows), and of course picked out a doggie bed. After all that she declared that Golden is her BFF for life! So stinkin' cute.

I loved everything until I got to the checkout counter. Whoa!! This place is quite the racket. Whoever thought of this is one super smart (and wealthy!) person. I'm thinking this store may rank up there with Chuck E Cheeses...one where we get nonstop requests to go back.

Using the pedal to stuff her new dog

They do a super cute routine with the heart before inserting into the stuffy

Golden's first bath

One happy girl!

BFFs

No comments: