Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The BIG 5th Birthday!

Kaitlyn's birthday fell on a Friday this year. Thus, I took a PTO day so that we could hang out and have a super-duper fun day celebrating the big 5. Kaitlyn decided she wanted to head to Remlinger Farms to spend the morning/early afternoon and then invite Emily over in the afternoon for some water slide fun. And of course we just had to wrap the festivities up with a trip to Red Robin for dinner. She's been soooo looking forward to them singing happy birthday to her!

My favorite part of the day: She kept saying, "Mama, I can't believe I'm five, can you?!"

Kaitlyn seeing her inflatable water slide for the first time

She's lovin' her Perry stuffy that she got

Remlinger Farms





No birthday is complete without a girl and her platypus having a birthday sundae at Red Robin!

No comments: