Thanks to the Mosers for hosting a great Mother's Day celebration. It was wonderful to spend time with Jen, Chris, Emily, Sandy, Al, and Mom and Dad. Although we probably should have called this something else...like 'Wheels Day' or 'Toys Day' or 'Tick Off Your Neighbor With Loud Quads Day' as at some point all toys exited from the Moser's garage and onto the street. We had a little motor bike, 2 quads, several bicycles, and a scooter. More wheels than I could count!
Also, Kaitlyn invited me to Mom's Day event at her preschool where she served me tea and goodies. And made me this fantastic placemat. Please note: Just for the record I am not 39 yet! :)
Here's all our fun at the Mosers (thanks Jen for these pictures!). I wish I'd gotten one of KP and I together though - bummer!
Side note: The new addition to our family is the red item peeking out in the right corner of that picture. More to come soon on that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment