Saturday, October 20, 2012
Heart-wrenching decision
So over the last several weeks that we've had Snow we've had lots of ups and downs...and downs...and downs. Yes, I know, the pictures I posted look so sweet and perfect and sometimes it was just exactly that BUT not usually. Sadly, we've come to the conclusion that Snow isn't the best fit for our family nor are we the best fit for her. Thus, we've got a very hard weekend ahead as we say good-bye to Snow. And, unfortunately, it comes at a time when I'm headed on another trip. I'm leaving to head down to Arizona for work on Sunday. Between my recent trips to San Antonio, Chicago, and now this one it's been hard on KP and she's been seriously out of sorts challenging us with all kinds of behavioral issues. Throw in a staff infection (poor boo!) and it's all kinds of crazy. However, this is life and so we just go about doing the best we can and hoping the next day is better. Please keep Kaitlyn (and us) in your thoughts as this will be a tough one to work through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment