Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chit-chats with Kaitlyn

I've got a few conversations that I want captured.

KP and Ryan were out and about by themselves. Ryan has to use the bathroom so, of course, takes Kaitlyn with him. Her eyes get big and she says, 'Daddy, what that??!! I don't have that!' I'm sure the other men in the bathroom were dying on that one.

Kaitlyn says, 'I gotta go potty' and runs to the bathroom. Next thing I hear is, 'Uh-oh, bad idea!' I'm obviously quite curious (and cracking up) so go to check it out. She tried using her potty seat (which she never uses anymore, so very odd) and the pee splashed off the little guard all over the floor. Yes indeed, bad idea!

She crawled right into my lap and said with her nose almost touching mine, "Mommy, I want to chit chat with you!"

Kaitlyn's been frequently saying, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" With a very sly smile. Usually it has to do with Popsicles for breakfast or the park right before bed time.

A new (annoying) thing that Kaitlyn has begun doing is pulling on my clothes to get my attention. The other day she did it, and I asked "Kaitlyn, how many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" She looks at me, smiles and says "five or six!"

Last story. Kaitlyn said she was thirsty. I said, "The good news is there is a juice with your name on it right there." She picks up the juice and where it says, 'apple juice' she traces it with her finger and says, 'Kaitlyn Pederson'. Too funny!

No comments: