So the other day I was pushing the ole shopping cart down the aisles at Fred Meyer. I was a bit distracted and headed down an aisle and realized, oh, I don’t need anything down here. And then I got a BIG grin. I was in the diaper aisle. And I was giddy that I didn’t have to drop a 20 spot on Pampers! Yahooey!
The excitement lasted until I went up the next aisle and passed the toilet paper section. I have no idea how someone so little can use so much tp! But somehow we’ve traded the diaper bill for the tp bill. Oh and the hand soap bill. She’s a HUGE fan of hand soap. I guess there could be worse things though than a little one who likes to wipe her cute bottom and wash her hands!
And yes, I do realize I'm totally behind on the blog. One big update post coming soon.
And saving the best for last - a big birthday shout out to Michele'! Hope you were wonderfully spoiled today! Kaitlyn REALLY wishes she could have shared your birthday cake with you. :)
1 comment:
I cannot wait until I can join you on the TP aisle! No such luck yet.
Post a Comment