Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grammy Jill's Birthday Celebration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMMY JILL!!!

Kaitlyn was in heaven today. She LOVES birthday celebrations and today we headed to the Mosers to celebrate Grammy Jill's birthday. Jen, thanks for hosting such a great brunch!

We were in charge of the cake so on Friday Kaitlyn and I went and ordered it from our yummy bakery at Safeway. Seriously, they make the tastiest cakes! Kaitlyn picked out the cake all by herself...and then for the next two days kept asking me if it was ready yet. The cutest was when I was putting her to bed on Saturday night and told her she needed to get a good nights sleep because we had a big celebration planned for Sunday. As I was going to head out the door I blew her a kiss and she said in the sweetest voice, 'Mommy, is the cake ready?'

Love all these pictures but because of how excited Kaitlyn was to pick out the cake and how anxious she was to know when it was done, the last one just fills me with pure joy because it's clear that she has such a love and longing for this cake! :)







No comments: