Monday, July 19, 2010

The Big Two!!

Happy 2nd birthday, Kaitlyn! What's one to do with a silly monkey on her birthday?? Well, take the day off from work and head to the zoo, of course! I loved listening to your tiger noises in the car on the way to the zoo (grrrr...); you busting me for getting lost, 'mommy turnaround!'; your giggles while watching the meerkats; your thrill at feeding the goats, thankfully Auntie Jen took you to feed the flying rodents, I mean birds (ick!); your amazement at the polar bears and walrus; and your pure joy at spending your special day with cousin Emily. And of course Auntie Jen, Karena, Luke and Mommy as well (but we ALL take a backseat to Ms. Emily!).

I love you, Peanut! I'm so very blessed to have such a special little girl in my life!

*BTW, I'm way behind on blogging. Soon I'll get posts for Kaitlyn's birthday party (which was Saturday), my three birthday celebrations (yes, a bit of overkill but fun nonetheless), and some photos of KP that are just classic summer shots. Stay tuned!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was a great day. We are so glad we got to spend it with the birthday girl! The zoo rocks!
Love ya,
Auntie Jen