1. My first sleepover with Auntie Jen, Uncle Chris, and Emily: Mommy and Daddy celebrated their anniversary with an overnight at the Westin Bellevue. Although each of them has been away for overnights before, it’d never been together. I don’t know why they waited so long to leave me as I had soooo much fun! Evidently Mommy and Daddy did as well. They kept talking about how great happy hour was at all these different places. Well my happy hour lasted the entire day and evening with the Mosers. As a side note, thanks Auntie Jen for getting up with me at 2 a.m. when I couldn’t get back to sleep.
2. Fun with the cousins: Christmas Eve was spent at Aunt Christie’s and Uncle Jason’s. The whole Pederson clan was there. It’s been a long time since I’ve had ALL the Pederson cousins around to play with. Thanks for all the fun and loves Alyssa, Lindsey, Justin, Morgan, and Jackson. See the picture below. I also totally scored on the Christmas gifts. So many new toys, books, and clothes. Thanks to everyone for spoiling me!
3. My very own indoor playground: Christmas Day was spent at home with Grammy Jill, Papa Dirt, and the Mosers. Christmas morning I awoke to find this really cool new play table with bean bag chairs and all. LOVE IT! I’ve spent many hours doing arts and crafts there. I took a nap and when I woke up everyone was here so then we had another round of opening gifts. Boy, unwrapping is hard work…but definitely worth it. Anyways, I got a whole set of musical instruments which are so much fun to play with. Lots of adorable clothes and….an indoor/outdoor slide! Yipee! Pictures below. Anyways, it’s a bit big/high so Mommy watched me pretty closely but I had it mastered after a couple of days. Oh and I can’t forget…tea anyone? I do make the best tea, I promise. I mastered the art of tea within a few days as well and with my really cool new tea set, you’re missing out if you don’t come join me!
4. Learned what ‘gentle’ means: Our Christmas tree this year was fabulous. I can even sign tree and say tree now. Anyways, Mommy was daring and decorated the whole thing…even those areas I could reach. But I made her proud as I was so good about being gentle with the ornaments. Mornings were always fun, coming downstairs and turning the Christmas tree lights on. So pretty and sparkly! I was a bit sad when the tree went bye-bye. I came down that morning, asked Daddy ‘tree?’ and he showed it to me sitting outside waiting to be recycled. Hmm…guess I’ll have to wait for next year.
5. Watch what you say: I now mimic a majority of what you say so be careful! LOL! Mommy’s favorite words to hear me say are ‘bubbles’ and ‘purple’. Nana loves when I say ‘elmo’. I’m so excited that my vocabulary has just taken off and I’m able to verbally communicate so much more. Let me know if you ever want to have a highly engaging conversation. If so, I’m your lady! Also, I’m quite good at signing a lot of words. Baby Signing time has become a favorite DVD/activity in our house.
6. My first smooch: Yep, you heard right. I just couldn’t hold back. I get so many loves that I just had to share. At Little Gym last Saturday, I just grabbed Dillon and gave him a big smooch on the cheek. But boys are silly. For some reason he thought it would be appropriate to respond by pushing me off a toy. See if he gets anymore loves from me!
7. Bye-Bye Nana and Papa: It was a bit of a crazy time for Nana and Papa. They ended up selling their house when they were up here! They didn’t even have it on the market, just had an offer put in by someone who wanted it. Mommy says that’s such a rare thing in this market. Anyways, it meant they extended their time up here, but unfortunately, it also meant a LOT of work to get moved out. Thankfully, I got to spend an evening with them the night before they left. See the picture of Nana and me hanging out together below. Nana and Papa, I already miss you! I sure hope we get to see you in San Diego in February!
Whew! This blogging stuff is time consuming. Time for me to head off and play on the slide, do some art, and dance around! Of which, coming soon is a video of me doing my favorite dance. Check back, you won’t want to miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment