Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Only 1-year and already wearing many hats!

As a female who tries to juggle multiple 'hats' (mom, wife, sister, daughter, manager, designer, etc.) I keep the hope alive that Kaitlyn won't be affected by this. I guess it's not working because she's already starting to juggle multiple hats as well and all at the age of one!

Check out her many hats below.

Here she is wearing her Native American hat. She does a really cute dance and song to go along with this one. (Perhaps not the most politically correct, but still cute!)


Here she is busy as a bee with her bee hat!

Hard at work creating her next hat (notice she's wearing her Native American hat for inspiration)!

And ta-da, her flower power/princess hat:

OK, granted these are fun hats! Perhaps the first part of my blog was a bit misleading but I had to draw you in! LOL. Thanks to Karen for her fabulous craft time with Kaitlyn.