Saturday, August 22, 2009

Zootopia!

Back in July (yes, I'm still playing catch-up) I finally got to take Kaitlyn to the zoo. I've been wanting to do it for a while but it had never worked out. But this time, we were in luck. And guess what? Not only did it work out once, but she went to the zoo twice in one week! First time was with Auntie Jen, Emily, and me to the Point Defiance Zoo. Second time was with Daddy to the Cougar Mountain Zoo. Pictures below are from Point Defiance.

She LOVED the walrus. Every time the walrus brushed up close against the glass she'd giggle and giggle (we watched from down below the water tank). Amazing considering how huge those things are compared to her. She wasn't scared at all. Not surprising, she loved the kids play area with the water fountains. She's a water girl, for sure!

Having fun with Auntie Jen


This girl LOVES playing in water!


Watching the walrus from down below - her favorite


Emily hanging with the elephants

No comments: