Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is here!

Yipee, we've had several great days weatherwise. Although I know it won't last, I'd love to see the sunshine and 70 degree temps stay a LONG, LONG while. We've definitely taken advantage of the days with lots of walks with Kaitlyn, time at the park, sitting in the backyard with a couple of adult beverages (yummy!) and hanging out with the Mosers on Sunday. Pictures from the fun Moser time are below.

So I know what you are all really looking for though...what's new with Kaitlyn. Well the news from last week is that she pulled herself up to a standing position (yikes!), continues to maneuver all around the room going every direction but forward, and oh, tooth #3 decided to not come in after all.


2 comments:

Charla Avery said...

She's so cute! YIKES, you're right...about pulling herself up. So not ready for that stage. I'm officially coming home June 12-22! Let me know if/when we can get together.

karen said...

I'm going to print out that first picture and hang it in the office -- it'll be like having you here. The resemblance is astonishing!

What a cutie! (Yes, both of you. LOL!)