Tonight was our date night, thank you to the Mosers! We hit the new Bond movie. Ah, Daniel Craig is just dreamy...and Ryan thought the chase scenes were pretty cool - see something for both of us! There's also something so wonderful about sitting in a theater for over an hour and a half focused on nothing but being entertained. Figured if the movie was bad I could sleep and if not, I'd be entertained. So win-win, regardless. Thankfully it turned out to be a good flick.
Next we were off to Paolos Italian. Yummmy!! And Mmmmm..... Highly recommend it!
Got home just in time to feed the peanut her last feeding and then lucky us, she saved her blowout for when we got home. I did try talking her into doing it while Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris were watching her but she just grinned and did it as soon as we got home. Nice.
Well, now with Turkey Day behind us, bring on the Christmas holidays! Can't wait to share all the wonders of the 1st Christmas with Kaitlyn. I'm sure there will be lots of photos capturing the season's fun soon.
1 comment:
Thanks Kaitlyn for holding off on the blow out until Mommy and Daddy got home! Great work little one! We loved playing with you....you are such a wonderful little girl. Much love,
The Moser's
Post a Comment